Saturday, March 31, 2012

Easy One!

Ok, so I took an easy option this week. It's been a crazy week. Lewis has had the flu this week so not much time for extra stuff. So I made bisquick pancakes, BUT I added.....drumroll.....mayonnaise? Yeah, about 1/2 cup of mayo. The recipe already calls for 2 eggs, and I have learned that you can substitute mayo for eggs. So maybe you could just add another egg and get the same results. I don't know. Anyway, the pancakes were alot more moist and fluffy so this gets an A+ from all 3 of us. Lewis says he wants mayo in them from now on. An easy kitchen wrecker week, but successful. Although, I cannot flip a pancake worth a toot, I only had one casualty. So just a twist I found to try on a well known pancake. Hopefully, back to something new next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment