Sunday, July 1, 2012

Terri's Birthday Dessert!

For everyone's birthday at work, we get to pick a dessert. For the 4 years and 5 months that I have worked there, I have never brought dessert. (For obvious reasons!) With my recent experience for the blog, I felt somewhat confident in volunteering for one. Ok. I had no confidence. Just thought it was time I did a dessert for the office. So Mrs. Terri picked this dessert from Pinterest. Strawberry Cream Pie. I had to buy a pie dish so I opted for Fiesta. The bright blue looks really pretty against the red strawberries! It was pretty easy once I got the whipping cream whipped. I played some appropriate music while whipping the cream("Whip It Good!")! Yeah, music always sets the mood. So the pie is stiffening in the fridge. We'll get reviews on taste tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment