Thursday, January 5, 2012

Am I Really Doing This?

Okay, here's the deal. I am possibly the WORST cook ever! I have a 4 year old that loves to pretend and help cook. So I have taken it upon myself to try one new recipe a week. Hopefully, this will help with my kitchen lingo and skills(which are non-existence.) The blog is named "Kitchen Wrecker" because that is exactly what I do. I burn canned string beans, frozen pizzas, and can(a.k.a whop) biscuits. I catch oven mits on fire. Yeah, that's me. Anyway, I am setting out for ingredients and kitchen supplies in the morning. I don't even own a mixer. Sad? Yes, I know. Anyway, I am attempting Paula Dean's Ooey Gooey Butter Cake for the 1st week. So tune in tomorrow night to see if my kitchen still exists.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it one day at a time...buy one of those fancy professional mixers...I have a pink one. That really made me want to start baking. The more you do it, the better you will get! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, summer! i'm definately going to need some motivation so the mixer would help!

    ReplyDelete